Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals.
My wife and I ordered a 2014 Subaru Xv Crosstrek on 10/6/13.
According to the dealer, it should arrive at their dealership in about 6-8 weeks.
We are so excited!

I'm a forum enthusiast (I basically belong to a forum for anything I show a strong interest in) so I'm sure you'll see me poking around and posting here often once we get our new Subi!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome y3v,

It will probably be a long 6-8 weeks for you too. Like a kid waiting for Christmas, counting the days one at a time. I think you will find the Crosstrek worth the wait though. To help pass the time spend some time here on the forum. Lots of good info can be found and lots of great folks hang out here... Good to have you aboard!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bradt said:
Welcome y3v,

It will probably be a long 6-8 weeks for you too. Like a kid waiting for Christmas, counting the days one at a time. I think you will find the Crosstrek worth the wait though. To help pass the time spend some time here on the forum. Lots of good info can be found and lots of great folks hang out here... Good to have you aboard!
Thanks for the warm welcome.
It has been a long wait already... The wife is taking it harder than me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just noticed that you picked it up at Brattleboro... I work for a wholesale grocers with a facitlity there (company based out of Keene) ... small world!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. We absolutely love the Xv already!

HoosierCrossTrekker said:
Just noticed that you picked it up at Brattleboro... I work for a wholesale grocers with a facitlity there (company based out of Keene) ... small world!
Yeah, we drove up from CT to get it... but we are in VT at least once a month (weekends).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts