Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I was sitting around at relatives over the holidays and looking for something to do besides eating and watching football. Decided to take the family out for a ride in new Crosstrek! This field is part of our families land. I love the sound and look at that AWD dig in!

http://youtu.be/ldlaWE5mZlw

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Xtrekr said:
Nice, Bob!!!! Looks like you had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
I did, I should say, we did! Everyone had a turn at the wheel. What you can't tell was just how sloppy it was. It had rained almost 2" the day before then turned to snow overnight. I wasn't sure how it would be, but there are still a couple of tractors around so I knew I'd be ok if I buried ol RubySu!

·
Registered
927 Posts
My wife would kill me knowing I have a Jeep for that type of fun... Lol!!!

Maybe some day.... Maybe

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More fun than the hay we use to bale in that field! :'( That s for sure! If you listen close, you can here my college age son laughing as he was recording. I m thinking it should become a annual Thanksgiving rally! Good times.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
RubySu said:
More fun than the hay we use to bale in that field! :'( That s for sure! If you listen close, you can here my college age son laughing as he was recording. I m thinking it should become a annual Thanksgiving rally! Good times.
Get everyone in the family to buy Crosstreks and then you can make it a rally!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.