Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Part of me says, "Cool!!"...the other part (that manages my money) is saying "CRAP, where does this fit on the list of mods I'll have to pay for????!!!"

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
"BLINGLIGHTS"? No thank you.

Would love to run LEDs, but it seems most of the LEDs seem to be made in China... wonder if they're DOT approved lighting.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWDfreak said:
"BLINGLIGHTS"? No thank you.

Would love to run LEDs, but it seems most of the LEDs seem to be made in China... wonder if they're DOT approved lighting.
I have a feeling these would fail in a month and be hard as hell to remove once they're dead.

·
Registered
113 Posts
:-\ i made a purchase just to see if i like it. The product I got was three prongs instead of 5 and it blew two of my fuses when I installed it. plus it started to burn while I had it installed.

·
Registered
800 Posts
suuichi said:
:-\ i made a purchase just to see if i like it. The product I got was three prongs instead of 5 and it blew two of my fuses when I installed it. plus it started to burn while I had it installed.
Guess that's the quality of "bling lights"...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
suuichi said:
Bummer. Thanks for letting us know. This is my worry with almost all products like this.

·
Registered
61 Posts
suuichi, So, you're saying you liked it? I mean, you could have gotten just some cool, functioning LEDs...but these gave you the added 'value' of replacing fuses and a the potential for a fire...Awesome!

Seriously though, sorry to hear about the pain...but with this posting, the rest of us are forewarned. So, thanks for takin' a bullet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOL of course the only good thing was that the guy is totally about giving me back all my money minus 5 bucks for shipping so all in all im out 10 bucks not bad for knowledge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts