Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey brothers and sisters down under,

A couple of you have asked for stickers to be mailed to you in Australia. We don't mind doing it as it's not that expensive, but I would like to do as many as I can at a time since it requires a special trip to the post office.

If you want stickers sent to you, please send me an email at [email protected] with your mailing address, even if you've already emailed me before. I'll wait a week or so for the emails then mail them off.

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
Ick72 said:
You didn't lace them with drugs or anything did u lol seems a long time for a letter to be put through customs .
Just took me a while to get them out. Unfortunately this site is my second job on top of working 70 hours a week.
You've done us a favour, and for that we thank you :) I run multiple websites (astronomy and photography) as well, and work similar hours. It's the busy people, like ourselves, who are driven to do these things. I understand your time shortages implicitly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry mate I was have a shot at you ! Just our postal service and customs ! But you will be pleased to know they did arrive today so ill wash and detail the xv then place them on the car . Thanks again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts