Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Crosstrek (my first Subaru) a little over a month ago and I'm absolutely loving it so far. She's pearl white with black leather.
We live on Maui where some of the roads are just not good for my Miata, so I went for the jacked-up model.

·
Registered
6 Posts
frankenbeans said:
Just got my Crosstrek (my first Subaru) a little over a month ago and I'm absolutely loving it so far. She's pearl white with black leather.
We live on Maui where some of the roads are just not good for my Miata, so I went for the jacked-up model.
Black leather on a Pearl White model? How the heck did you manage that?!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what the sales guys told me the black is now standard interior color with the white. I guess this was not the case originally.

·
Registered
927 Posts
WELCOME!!!

We have to see pics of this ONE-OFF Satin-White- Pearl with BLACK LEATHER interior!!!

THIS WOULD BE A RARE BREED for sure!!!! Keep all your paperwork!!!!

I have the Satin white with Ivory leather.... LOVE IT!!!

PICS MAN!!! PICS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here you go. But again, at least here in Hawaii, this is a standard color combination.. from what I was told.
Sorry for the quality of the photo, that white can make some serious glare.

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thanks for the pics and I really think it's a mistake of some sort... NOWHERE can I find this option of Satin White Pearl and Black Leather!!! IT'S A KEEPER!!!!

someday... it might be rare.... Just think of all those muscle cars with build sheets 'mistakes'.... worth twice as much now if not more!

and yeah... second pic is CALENDAR WORTHY!!!!! Awesome!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! It does have a little bit of a Stormtrooper vibe in my opinion.
I added cargo nets and will put on the roof rack bars if the US Postal Service ever gets around to delivering them (going on a month now!). Once I get a chance to figure out how to install the auto-dimming mirror, then I'm probably done messing with it.
I'd like to do the Kicker speaker upgrades but they seem a bit too pricey. Does anyone here have any opinion on those?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chasem said:
From the pictures I've seen, I wouldn't bother with the Subaru kicker. Takes up too much room in the cargo area and looks well out of place.
Yes, I agree on the sub appearing to take too much space. I was wondering more about the other Kicker upgrade speakers that are available. Has anybody here gotten any of them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts