Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this Subaru Bumper Protector (flip out) will work in the XV? I think it's part #E101EAJ500. I was wondering how the hatch locks with this protector hanging out?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
I did a quick look, and though the dealer parts website didn't indicate an application for the XV, I presume if it works on the GJ/GP Impreza, it should be able to work on the XV since the accessory probably has nothing that is mechanically different from the XV.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I can't confirm if it will fit but I can say that they are designed so that you have to fold them back in BEFORE you close the hatch. They are flexible heavy duty vinyl and they just fold back into the cargo area when not in use.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Subir_roo said:
I can't confirm if it will fit but I can say that they are designed so that you have to fold them back in BEFORE you close the hatch. They are flexible heavy duty vinyl and they just fold back into the cargo area when not in use.
Oh so they're only intended to protect the hatch threshold when it's open and you're loading something in. Not to use when parking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts