Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, the wife is thinking about trading in her '10 Impreza for a Forester and apparently the "eyesight" is an option. I personally see the upsides but am not really a fan. There's only so far automated driving can go and can't react to certain situations that a real life person can deal with properly. I don't think this is an option for the crosstrek and I haven't heard from anyone interested in putting it in but does anyone know anyone with and how they like it? I've read that it's mostly cameras that are upgraded now to see color(clutch) and you are supposed to turn it off in bad weather(when it would actually be helpful) and that the 2nd gen are way better than the first.

·
Registered
15 Posts
my mom has it in her outback and I think it's a pain because it beeps whenever you dodge a pothole and if you're driving into the sun it turns off and when it turns off you can't use the cruise control because it is integrated into it! it makes me mad when I drive it but it's a nice feature. if they can make the cruise work without it it'd be perfect

1 - 2 of 2 Posts