Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just tried to value my Crosstrek and it doesn't work:

"At this time, we cannot display your Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value. Please contact Subaru Customer Service for help."

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
SeaGal_w_Pups said:

"At this time, we cannot display your Guaranteed Trade-In Program Value. Please contact Subaru Customer Service for help."
Interesting. It's probably too new for them to make a calculation online.

You aren't planning on selling it, are you?

·
Registered
111 Posts
When i traded in my OBS, I ran it and it gave me a $9500 deal. Then I went to the dealership and they told me they could only give me $7500 because of some body damage. I told them in my trade in appraisal i admitted the body damage and all other work that the car needed. In the end, they gave me the $9500 deal. Plus it probably helped that it was my third subaru purchase with them.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
spyder720 said:
When i traded in my OBS, I ran it and it gave me a $9500 deal. Then I went to the dealership and they told me they could only give me $7500 because of some body damage. I told them in my trade in appraisal i admitted the body damage and all other work that the car needed. In the end, they gave me the $9500 deal. Plus it probably helped that it was my third subaru purchase with them.
Wow, that's awesome they ended up honoring it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
spyder720 said:
Wow, that's awesome they ended up honoring it.
It was great that Subaru honored the trade in amount. Plus it probably really helped that I was a repeat customer and that I take pretty good care of all my cars, even the used 97 Camry with 345,000 miles on it was well cared for. I'm not one of those guys who freaks out about the car when there's a scratch on it or it gets banged up (it's inevitable), but I do get annoyed at the fact that I have to shell out some $$ to get it fixed. My wife had actually scraped the rear passenger side door of the OBS and dented it really well when pulling out of our garage. I shrugged my shoulder and was like, "damn, that's gonna be like a G". I wasn't mad, just irritated that it was going to cost to get it fixed.

Anyways, yeah, good old Capitol Subaru San Jose came through for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
SeaGal_w_Pups said:

Interesting. It's probably too new for them to make a calculation online.

You aren't planning on selling it, are you?
Not necessarily but maybe. It is a bit awkward ergonomically but the rest of the car has its benefits. I have my Xterra for road trips where I need more cargo space but not sure how long I want to maintain two vehicles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts