Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this topic to my distress of the navigation system that came with the XV not being up to date and on multiple occasions it not having recent road construction or shops or houses for the past 1-3 years. Any thoughts on how to update or any other problems from this? FYI I asked my dealer and a few others and they didnt know i swear they have morons working at these dealerships you would think youd have people who would have a passion for these vehicles working there. I know more than anyone about Subarus minus the master mechanic there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did a quick google search and found this site: subaru-na.naviextras.com/shop/portal

I'm not sure how often Subaru post updates, as this is my Crosstrek is my first vehicle with Navigation. I hope it's helpful!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cedreca said:
I did a quick google search and found this site: http://subaru-na.naviextras.com/shop/portal subaru-na.naviextras.com/shop/portal

I'm not sure how often Subaru post updates, as this is my Crosstrek is my first vehicle with Navig

This helps a lot it looks like I have to pay lol ill check it out on my computer later maybe it's different than my iphone

·
Registered
73 Posts
Having used Garmin stand-alone devices for years, the stock Subaru nav system is actually quite a disappointment to me...shame too because it could have been so much more. And the amount they hit you for map updates :eek: :eek: :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts