Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good article! I like the reference to Subarus being "artisanal". Have to agree that they do market very well to their demographic and seem to be improving in that area. Around LA I have noticed a marked increase in new Subarus with dealer tags.

·
Registered
70 Posts
jascha said:
Good article! I like the reference to Subarus being "artisanal". Have to agree that they do market very well to their demographic and seem to be improving in that area. Around LA I have noticed a marked increase in new Subarus with dealer tags.
subaru is EXTREMELY good at advertising to their target demo. sometimes i wish they would branch out just a little lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
I see a few ads here and there but they are never advertising the crosstrek specifically it seems. the only ones i see the crosstrek in are just advertising the brand 'Subaru' as a whole and never mention specific car names or anything.

I am still waiting on the first REAL crosstrek commercial!

·
Registered
70 Posts
AWDking said:
I see a few ads here and there but they are never advertising the crosstrek specifically it seems. the only ones i see the crosstrek in are just advertising the brand 'Subaru' as a whole and never mention specific car names or anything.

I am still waiting on the first REAL crosstrek commercial!
+1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts