Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subie Newbie!

Hi, this is our first Subaru. We had a few Camrys and Mercedes before. Wanted to "downsize" try something different. Was suppose pick up a new Imprezza we negotiated over the phone but end up driving home an XV. Wife is happy with it and it looks good with the other car in the garage;)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: Subie Newbie!

jadi said:
Hi, this is our first Subaru. We had a few Camrys and Mercedes before. Wanted to "downsize" try something different. Was suppose pick up a new Imprezza we negotiated over the phone but end up driving home an XV. Wife is happy with it and it looks good with the other car in the garage;)
Thanks for joining and congratulations on the purchase. What color/trim/options did you go with on your new Crosstrek? You should definitely post up some pictures. Also, what is the other car in the garage?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

We bought a Satin White Pearl premium CVT with all weather & moonroof. I think every color is nice for the XV but wife only likes white. That other car in garage is a White Pearl Prius Gen III. We are very happy with both cars. It work out fine for us. Prius is our primary " go to car " because of fuel economy and XV is our " alternative car " like when the Prius is not available (at work ) and/or bad weather.
I like to post some pictures but am having a hard time trying. Maybe next time when its more " picture posting friendly " here. :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts

Sounds like you have two good vehicles in the garage!

Sorry, we have some image posting/general restrictions in place right now for very new users to help limit an influx of spam we were receiving. I believe after you reach 5 posts the restrictions will be lifted. In the meantime, try using an image hosting service like imgur.com. It is free, no signup required, and super simple. Then you can just post the links or BBCode to the images here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts