Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everybody! Stopping by to learn a little about this great little car! I currently drive a '12 Rav4 Base 4WD which was leased, so I'm tied to this vehicle for awhile. However, it doesn't stop me from looking toward the future. I've decided that I will not be purchasing the Rav after the lease is up, so I'm looking for a new ride. I have always liked Subarus, and I liked the Crosstrek the first time I looked at it. Much more so than the Impreza Sport. So, I'm looking forward to reading about all of your experiences with this new(er) vehicle.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you on the boards!

Bob

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ditch the Rav. Leave the collective called sameness behind.
March to the beat of a different drum and let the XV take you places!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Forget ditching the Rav4. Put your Rav4 in a ditch and then you have to get a new car and no problems with contract issues. Problem solved. ;D 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Bob!

I've been a Subaru XV Crosstrek owner for about 3 weeks now, and I'm completely head over heals for it. Every time I get in it to drive, I get all giddy like I'm a kid again.

It's my first AWD vehicle and I've been a VW guy for a long time, and while I still really love how VWs handle, the Crosstrek blows them out of the water. The AWD is extremely tangible. You really feel it in the steering and the accelerator. Just feels so smooth and tight.

Aside from the handling, I'm getting 28.7 mpg average and I have driven mostly in the city.

The finishes inside of the Limited model Crosstrek feel pretty high-end. It's just an extremely well-made vehicle all around. I'd say you won't be disappointed if you go with the Crosstrek, unless you're just really really hard to please. ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
christovofdunn said:
Forget ditching the Rav4. Put your Rav4 in a ditch and then you have to get a new car and no problems with contract issues. Problem solved. ;D 8)
Haha. That may hurt a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts