Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

Just got my XV in last week and already put 500 miles on it around town. Khaki in limited with sunroofer and all upgraded speakers, splash guards, and tow hitch. The car is amazing and has already gotten me through some tough snow around Rapid City, SD. When purchasing, I thought the subwoofer was smaller than it was and sat flush against the side of the trunk, however it sits in the corner between the seat and the side. Either way it still fits some groceries and most importantly a larger baby stroller (Chicco Cortina). Also, I am 5'11' and drive with the seat all the way back and slightly reclined, even with this we can perfectly fit our Gracco keyfit 30 car seat without having to move anything.

I never test drove the car before purchasing, but never needed to as it is smooth and amazing. Let me know if you have any other sound/baby related questions as we are about to have our son any day now.

I bought this subi with the intentions of giving it to him should it live up to its subi reputation.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's funny that you are intending to give it to your son. My good friend bought an 1996 Outback new in 1996 (same year my son was born) and sold it to me in 2005 when she bought a Forester. We've kept it up and now that I've bought a Crosstrek (Khaki Premium w/ moonroof) he is going to inherit the '96 Outback when he gets finished with driving school.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.