Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Super excited

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ClubCrosstrek 
#1 ·
Picking up me new 2013 cherry red xv ltd on Saturday.Cant wait, I decided to upgrade to the larger spoiler so hope that looks good, oh and with the ivory interior.I'm sure it won't stay ivory too long with 3 kids n 2 dogs so it'll be fun finding out.
I'm just over the border from Montana in lethbridge alberta , cant wait to take it through the pass to really test the corners.
Hubby wanted the impreza he nearly convinced me until I brought the xv home from work and he test drove and instantly fell in love lol.
Cheers

#3 ·
Hello and Welcome! I bet its beautiful up in your part of the world......make sure to post some pics of your new ride out in Mother Nature. We love that stuff! Enjoy 8)

Edit: forgot to add- you are going to be really happy with the spoiler IMO. I didn't get it initially but now I wish I did. They look GREAT! I'll be getting a orange one for my black for Christmas?!

#8 ·
RubySu said:
Hello and Welcome! I bet its beautiful up in your part of the world......make sure to post some pics of your new ride out in Mother Nature. We love that stuff! Enjoy 8)

Edit: forgot to add- you are going to be really happy with the spoiler IMO. I didn't get it initially but now I wish I did. They look GREAT! I'll be getting a orange one for my black for Christmas?!

Wow orange on black that'll look cool

#9 ·
Thanks ;)

I would also like to get the orange grill surround for the front. That should tie it all together for around $500. I refuse to let anyone do labor on these type of installs anymore as I generally have the time and, more importantly, the patience.

Today should be a great day...Ah! That new car smell!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.