Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a truly versatile Pop-Up Tent Camper, Trailer, and straight up Toy Hauler. It is made by Sylvan Sport and they market it as their Go trailer.

http://go.sylvansport.com

I have not seen one in person but with the reviews and price tag ($8500) I expect the quality to be present and lasting.

They list it at 800lbs dry weight with a max load weight of an additional 800lbs, total weight of 1600lbs. That is just 100lbs over our XV recommended guideline.

If we had found this trailer two years ago when we were in the Boone and Asheville NC area we would have stopped at their factory. For now this daydream of a toy will wait for our return.

Dan

Remember where you have been because it will help guide where you are going. --DSH

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now if we could get it in Orange instead of green to match my Crosstrek. I do think they are the coolest little trailer, but I they they are pricey for a tent that doubles as a utility trailer. I would love one though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw one not long ago and thought it was nice.......maybe even $8500 nice.
Watched the guy set it up and it looked very easy.......he was towing it with some kind of Ford micro box so I am sure the Crosstrek could handle it eazy peazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts