Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my tail light overlays in & on today. Pretty easy to install with soapy water & a hair dryer. Just go slow & don't over heat them. There's a few little bubbles in them, but those usually go away after a few days out in the Texas sun. Now, these are listed for the Impreza - these are the same tail lights as the XV, if your interested......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160865724923?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Dog - thanks for the back up link. These were a fairly easy install since there's only a tiny bit of curve to deal with on the top edge. Now, doing the complete tail light is much harder - too many curves there for me :eek:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Awesome! I like them! A little something different that brings a nice touch!

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
I definitely like the look of smoked lights, but I just don't like the disadvantage of slightly-lower performance of the lights.

Hmmmm, maybe smoking the inside of the housings where there's no lighting might be an option...

·
Registered
820 Posts
suuichi said:
Somebody tell me what this is lol
Hey Suuichi, where you been man?! Haven't seen you around the board much...good to see your name pop up ;). You ever decide what you were going to do with your color??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lol got it!!! Yeah sorry I've been busy now that I'm out of the Army officially! So many things to do but I'm in and out I'm glad somebody misses me ill pop up more once I get moved into my apartment :p I've been good FYI got a lot of things installed on the XV and I decided to just put vinyl designs on it to make it look cool and a few other things ill post when I have more time

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sounds good...post those pics when you get a minute Suuichi. Glad to hear you're adjusting back to civilian life. I went through that phase of life...not always the easiest thing sometimes. Hang in there Bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts