Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Tennessee on here. I have only seen two around the Chattanooga area, both were tangerine. One I saw close to home had clucrosstrek.com on the windows. Just curious, that and trying to get the 5th post.

·
Registered
820 Posts
The blue is very nice. I imagine there are more than a few orange, Crosstrek and otherwise, up your way! I see you working for that 5 th post- don't worry, they add up quick!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had some good snow here on the 12th and 13th. About 5 to 8 inches depending where you look. Got some pics of the Trek in it. Thought I had them saved, going to try to add later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow! This is an old thread. I won’t leave you hanging out here by yourself. I’m in Chattanooga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! This is an old thread. I won’t leave you hanging out here by yourself. I’m in Chattanooga.

Ha! Maybe we can revive this thread. Any good trails you can think of in Chat to take the Trek?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only ones, outside of forest roads out by Reliance and Ocoee, is maybe Prentice Cooper? Haven’t been there yet though. I know my jeep friends say that Prentice is super easy, but I’m not sure if the same can be said for the crosstrek.

Maybe a touch more challenging, but that’s where the fun is. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts