Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Crosstrek 2021
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations in these two types of Thule tents for my new 21 crosstrek sport. I really would like to know how the Kukenam rides when packed up and if it fits okay on the cross bars! Any input would help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2019 crosstrek
64 Posts
Looking for recommendations in these two types of Thule tents for my new 21 crosstrek sport. I really would like to know how the Kukenam rides when packed up and if it fits okay on the cross bars! Any input would help. Thanks in advance.
Just get the lowest profile possible, fiberglass is best bet. The noise you can create/as well as drag from the big Tepu style tents can get super noisy and slow you down.

·
Registered
2021 Limited
8 Posts
I have a 2021 Limited and I put the Kukenam 3 on top with 48" Thule bars.
I've had it camping a few times so far this year. LUV the Tent!
The ride isn't bad, I have Rallitek overload springs, front and rear (no lift).
I am currently building a trailer to get it off of my roof,
just so I can use my car to run into town when camping.
(That is the ONLY negative about RTT's, once your set up.....you're no longer mobile)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.