Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I saw some Japanese snacks and a picture of Sword Art Online.

My younger brother buys a lot of Japanese snacks (I can't blame him, some of them are pretty good).

But the Sword Art Online pic, SAO is trash! :p
j/k after watching videos explaining why it isn't such a good anime, I understood the perspective of why some would believe it is a bad anime. In fact, I too believe it's a bad anime after hearing such valid points.

Regardless, I watched 2 seasons of it and enjoyed it despite its plentiful shortcomings.

Any additional plans for future mods so far?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Some of those snacks are good but a bit stance lol

I thought sword art online was an ok anime. I watch way to many lol. My favorite is Soul Eater.

The next mod is going to be the lights inside and then these tail lights.

I saw some Japanese snacks and a picture of Sword Art Online.

My younger brother buys a lot of Japanese snacks (I can't blame him, some of them are pretty good).

But the Sword Art Online pic, SAO is trash!

j/k after watching videos explaining why it isn't such a good anime, I understood the perspective of why some would believe it is a bad anime. In fact, I too believe it's a bad anime after hearing such valid points.

Regardless, I watched 2 seasons of it and enjoyed it despite its plentiful shortcomings.

Any additional plans for future mods so far?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Rally-car loud, now you can confuse people with the sound of an angry rally-car-like flat-4 while they look for a car with a hood scoop.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts