Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2003 honda civic is falling apart on me at 210k miles. It's time to upgrade.

I'm really seeing a lot of positive feedback on the crosstrek. This would be my first subaru.
I'm starting to fall in love with this brand and I don't even have one yet. ha.

Was thinking about getting a toyota tacoma but I've noticed that even some used ones with pretty high mileage can cost as much as a new crosstrek. I keep coming back to a crosstrek.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Will let you know when I'm officially apart of the subaru family.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is my first Subaru and I highly recommend it. Once you've put a couple thousand miles on one I think you'll understand why so many people drive them for life.

·
Registered
500 Posts
MtKile2013 said:
I'm really seeing a lot of positive feedback on the crosstrek. This would be my first subaru.
I'm starting to fall in love with this brand and I don't even have one yet. ha.
lol I did the same thing. Picked mine up Monday and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Feel free to ask questions and definitely keep us updated if (when?) you get one. Be forewarned, they're very popular; dealers are having a hard time keeping them on the lots.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey, MtKile, thanks for signing up.

I know we're all a bit biased here, but we all seem to really love our Crosstreks. This is my third Subaru and every one has been great. If you end up getting one please let us know!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have to be honest, I've become the "I'll drive" guy in the house since i purchased the Crosstrek. I have 2 housemates and i have always had a beater i was working on, or something that just wouldn't fit 3 people comfortably and just never drove. Now i want to drive all the time. I'm personally very happy i purchased the XV, and what was said earlier about dealerships selling out of them is very true. While I was purchasing mine, 2 others drove off the lot.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You have made a good choice. This is also my first Subie and I can honestly say it won't be my last. I'm a 4x4 guy and love to go offload. I do have my toys but love the XV on the road and AWD is awesome in the snow and ice covered roads. It's mainly for my bride and I feel very confident when she is behind the wheel in inclimate weather.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
you won't regret it if you buy a Crosstrek they are awesome :) We also have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma I love our truck but I also love driving the Crosstrek...it's fun to drive & as someone else said it is great for snowy weather :) This is also our 1st Subaru but it won't be our last because we will probably be getting another Crosstrek when this one is paid off in about 2-3 years for me & our son will get the Tacoma. Post some pics if/when you get your Crosstrek.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is my first subaru and my first auto my last car was a DAIHATSU SIRION GTVI great car and great on fuel the XV gets abougt the same fuel economy but it is so much fun dont know why i waited so long to move to a SUBARU you cant go wrong with a XV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts