Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Tire Recommendations.

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Drayco 
#1 ·
Guys, I will be in need of new tires soon and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I am reviewing Tire Racks reviews and putting a lot of trust in those. I want to use the stock rims but I’m looking for a tire that is good off road if we choose to take it off road. I was thinking about getting the stock Yokohama Geolander G95A again but it’s not had super great reviews in the snow/off-road. I love the idea of a beefy AT tire but I don’t want the tires to rub at all.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

#10 ·
I know this sounds nuts.........But had a set of Nokian Hakkapeliitta's 225/55R17's before last winter and I'm still on them now. Very tough side walls, excellent in any kind of wet, snow, semi-mud, and crazy responsive in dry. Off road ( done mostly back gravel, rutted dirt, farm fields and two tracks), they perform very well. I've put 7K on them and they still have great tread. 2016 Crosstrek Limited, OEM wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.