Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Upon a quick glance, those specs are outdated and seem to apply to 1st-2nd generation Impreza-based vehicles.

The lug nut torque spec is incorrect for 4th gen Imprezas (it lists 66 ft-lbs, our vehicles are spec'd at 89 ft-lbs), and the 2.0L specs are based off of the EJ205-equipped 2002-2005 Impreza WRX rather than the FB20-equipped GJ and GP chassis Impreza and Crosstrek.

Still a good find, but not quite accurate for our 4th-gen Impreza-based Crosstreks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for adding that note & I hope others read it. My son downloaded the service manual for my '14 WRX for free but the '15 xv cost's $$ right now. I don't wrench much & my son does the heavy or crawl under stuff but manuals are still valuable.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
If you haven't found already, I've used AllData diy for my FSM needs, as their subscription is cheaper than Subaru's. The official FSM on Subaru's STIS (Subaru Technical Information System) is severely expensive and generally not worth the price for private individuals to use.

AllData, though not always complete, generally has a good chunk of info that should be plenty for many DIY'ers. But like the official FSM, it's often not complete.

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
If you haven't found already, I've used AllData diy for my FSM needs, as their subscription is cheaper than Subaru's. The official FSM on Subaru's STIS (Subaru Technical Information System) is severely expensive and generally not worth the price for private individuals to use.

AllData, though not always complete, generally has a good chunk of info that should be plenty for many DIY'ers. But like the official FSM, it's often not complete.

We used to call it SomeData. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts