Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thelosis said:
Somehow I still know nothing about these cars. How fast can they be?
I don't know a ton about them, but it looks like they can get pretty fast. I am sad Subaru swayed from their classic AWD and turbo system, though. Not saying AWD and turbo are always the best, just saying it's a TRADITION of Subaru's that I wish they had held on to. At first they were saying no turbo BRZ (even STi model) but now I think they are saying there might be a turbo version. I hope!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
PhilForce said:
Thelosis said:
Somehow I still know nothing about these cars. How fast can they be?
I don't know a ton about them, but it looks like they can get pretty fast. I am sad Subaru swayed from their classic AWD and turbo system, though. Not saying AWD and turbo are always the best, just saying it's a TRADITION of Subaru's that I wish they had held on to. At first they were saying no turbo BRZ (even STi model) but now I think they are saying there might be a turbo version. I hope!
I kinda agree with this. I love the BRZ and if I had room/money for a second car it would be a BRZ I think. That said, I wish they had kept the AWD system as standard and at least offer a turbo STi upgrade. Maybe they will (along with turbo Crosstrek!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts