Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ended up upgrading to the 20mm rear sway bar. very happy. end links had to be replaced and ended up purchasing a set of MOOG endlinks. so far so good.

really tempted to put on a front strut tower bar.....

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Are those endlinks designed for the lifted-from-the-factory Subaru vehicles (Outback, Tribeca, Forester, Baja, XV Crosstrek)? Because if they're not, the sway bar won't behave as normal and the angles in which the sway bar endlinks sit will be unnatural.

I tried some front endlinks only to realize they were too short since they were for the regular-ride-height Subaru vehicles (Impreza, WRX/WRX STI, Legacy).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you replace the endlinks because they needed to be, or because you waned to?
replaced because one of the bolts on the OEM links would not cooperate.

Are those endlinks designed for the lifted-from-the-factory Subaru vehicles (Outback, Tribeca, Forester, Baja, XV Crosstrek)? Because if they're not, the sway bar won't behave as normal and the angles in which the sway bar endlinks sit will be unnatural.

I tried some front endlinks only to realize they were too short since they were for the regular-ride-height Subaru vehicles (Impreza, WRX/WRX STI, Legacy).
these fit perfect. no issues. this is what i purchased: 2013-2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Stabilizer Bar Link - Suspension - Moog, Rear 13-15 XV Crosstrek Stabilizer Bar Link - 122238-05500137 - PartsGeek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts