Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solved the pesky arm rest sliding problem. The screws are already there. Just used some brackets and cut one end to size.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too much. And according to some posts I have read neither did a few others. I'll see if I miss having to slide it to get the the seat heaters. Then again maybe I'll come up with a relocation for those switches.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I hate the seat heater switches where they are. If you come with something, let us know. Make a kit and sell it, I'll be a buyer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great idea. That is the one major thing about the XV is that sliding arm rest. Drives me nuts. I don't think the seat warmer button is that big of a deal. Sure it could have been in a much better location, but I don't want to harp on too many 1st world problems. However, I'm doing those brackets for sure. Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. I love doing different little mods to cars. I'm trying to hold off on doing anything permanant since the car is so new. I'll give it a couple more weeks. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Btw the holes on the brackets are like slots so some adjustment can be made to slide it back just a bit further.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts