Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it won't be easy, but I'm looking for 1 OEM XV wheel to use as my spare because it fits in the compartment. If anyone has replaced their rims and looking to get rid of theirs, I'd glady pick one up and I'm sure there are other owners who would be looking to buy just 1 rim. I figured $200 was a fair price for an OEM wheel and tire. Anyone else who is lookin to do the same can post in this as well! ideally im looking for someone in the New Jersey, New York, maybe eastern Pennsylvania or Connecticut area so I could pick it up instead of paying for shipping, but I'm in no rush, but figured I would post this! Thanks!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Should fit in the back. I'll have to give that a try. Once the funds come in I'll be swapping out for some team dynamics wheels and new tires so I'll probably be selling my set, but I'm way over here in Colorado.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll add my name to the list of those interested in one wheel/tire.

·
Registered
74 Posts
A ton of Impreza/WRX/STI owners are wanting the XV wheels. I can't imagine too many owners parting with them. I really think it adds to the look especially with the body cladding. Have you physically placed one of your wheels in the compartment to see if it fits? I may be interested in this also if it fits. Might be easier to get one person to sell the wheels individually if 4 people want them.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Tech707 said:
A ton of Impreza/WRX/STI owners are wanting the XV wheels. I can't imagine too many owners parting with them. I really think it adds to the look especially with the body cladding. Have you physically placed one of your wheels in the compartment to see if it fits? I may be interested in this also if it fits. Might be easier to get one person to sell the wheels individually if 4 people want them.
Yeah, I bet someone changing out their wheels could help cut their expense down a lot by selling the four stockies off individually.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Has anyone tried and seen if the oem wheel will fit in the back? I'd add myself amongst those interested in buying one if it does.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
AlexAlejan said:
Has anyone tried and seen if the oem wheel will fit in the back? I'd add myself amongst those interested in buying one if it does.
I haven't tested, but I would assume it does, maybe I am underestimating it though. I just don't want to have my entire trunk filled up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts