Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them in today it's amazing how well they fit and the quality is great to could not be happier.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you get the mats or the liners?
I have the liners and they have an exact fit to the front and rear.
Had them as well with my Forester.
Great stuff

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have purchased Weathertechs on my last 3 vehicles and highly recommend them.... this time however :-\ I decided to get husky Weatherbeaters for 2 reasons, better coverage of the dead pedal area and of course they are cheaper. Regret the purchase, would not recommend, would not buy again, look cheap, feel cheap....should have stuck with the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
500 Posts
44Dan44 said:
I have purchased Weathertechs on my last 3 vehicles and highly recommend them.... this time however :-\ I decided to get husky Weatherbeaters for 2 reasons, better coverage of the dead pedal area and of course they are cheaper. Regret the purchase, would not recommend, would not buy again, look cheap, feel cheap....should have stuck with the Weathertechs.
That's the kind of review I've been curious about. All I've seen is people that buy WT's love them and people that buy Huskies love them. I'm glad to see something from someone who has experience with each. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't want to beat them up too much, they provide good coverage and will get the job done but there is just no comparison.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Installed the Huskys in my Crosstrek and am pleased with the fit and coverage. The Huskys also worked awesome in my Silverado so no worries buying them for the Crosstrek

·
Registered
224 Posts
Finally bought the front row WeatherTeachs for my XV. I already have the Subaru all-weather mats. I decided to keep those in the back because 1.) I rarely have anyone in my back seat, and 2.) I just don't like the way the back row Tech's cover everything. A bit too much plastic for me. However, if I had kids, etc. I would have bought the back row.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts