Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove up to Durango and spent Saturday exploring the San Juans. I really wanted to take the Crosstrek up over Cinammon Pass and on to Lake City, but we only got as far as Eureka before the wife nixed my plan. Maybe next time!

Couldn't have asked for better weather, we really had a good time driving around.

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
Now that's a better wk.-end than I had! Those are some really nice shots- looks like you were shooting for Subaru. Thanks for sharing the pics 8)

·
Registered
714 Posts
You dirtbag! :D I was planning on being in Durango this weekend but nixed it last minute. If I'd known you were headed that way I'd have gone! At any rate, it looks like you had a good time!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I vote first CCT nationwide meet in Durango summer of 2014! Lets make it happen!

·
Registered
714 Posts
That is an excellent plan! I'd vote drive up over some of the passes and end at ska though.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Agreed! Maybe those who are interested could even camp up on one of the passes!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ska Brewery I understand, and vote for, but what's CCT ? Can we seriously expand on this ??? Maybe after June's the ReallyBigEvent in Connecticut ??? Durango has the cool...and we all will look great with a temporary Khaki color. Anyone else interested ???

·
Registered
714 Posts
CCT = Club Crosstrek ;)

I'm thinking fall 2014 for a REALLY big get together!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Boulder in the fall !! NO arm twisting required ! CCT sponsorship ? Local dealer ? Car camping or "luxury" ? Demos and a Rally ? I see a parade thru town !

·
Registered
714 Posts
Maybe I can get my work in on it! It's worth a shot. At any rate, Colorado in the fall is wonderful!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great pics! I usually go out to Durango once a year to visit family and ski; such a beautiful place and wonderful town. Your post makes me wish I could take my Crosstrek out there instead of flying this year. Hmmm....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts