Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take delivery for a 2019 limited. I know some of you guy have the Method MR 502 + BFG KO2 setup. I am thinking to also do this mod or go for the 17inch route with GEOLANDAR A/T GO15. Does anyone in NYC or Long Island area had this setup that I can do a shotgun ride. I like to know how loud is the different compare to the stock 18 oem tires.

Thanks,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't off road at all LOL, but i do go to some hiking trailhead and camping few times a year. I just like the look of the AT tires on this crosstrek.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't off road at all LOL, but i do go to some hiking trailhead and camping few times a year. I just like the look of the AT tires on this crosstrek.

the at tires will drop you gas mileage and there will be a noise factor

i do a lot of highway driving, and have a f250 for the grunt work, mostly bought mine for gas mileage and

winter duty the factory rims will be the snow rims with blizzaks mounted on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2019 Limited

I am about to take delivery for a 2019 limited. I know some of you guy have the Method MR 502 + BFG KO2 setup. I am thinking to also do this mod or go for the 17inch route with GEOLANDAR A/T GO15. Does anyone in NYC or Long Island area had this setup that I can do a shotgun ride. I like to know how loud is the different compare to the stock 18 oem tires.

Thanks,

I too have a 2019 Limited and I would like to see how the setup looks. I am from Long Island too! Please let me know how you set it up.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too have a 2019 Limited and I would like to see how the setup looks. I am from Long Island too! Please let me know how you set it up.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts