Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife ordered these seat covers last week and had them installed today. So stoked about how great they came out. Lumbar support for the front seats plus pockets behind them, a center console pad, rear seat 60/40 covered too.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
They look great. I had them in my vette

·
Registered
800 Posts
Looks great- matches the existing interior perfectly! If I hadn't gotten leather seats I would have been looking for some type of seat cover like this to bring a little orange to the inside of my tangerine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
josemendez said:
Who installed them for you? They look awesome.
She went to the Wet Okole Hawaii shop in Costa Mesa and ordered them directly in person so they were able to match the ivory color and they installed the seat covers for free.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Winglet said:
Which model was ordered, the Impreza seats? They still don't have a XV-specific variation listed on the website.
I've read other people order the imprezza seats because they are the same seats as the xv. For us the place was local so we went to them directly for peace of mind.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Andrazy86

Do you have the part number for that cover configuration? I went to the Wet Okole site and there are a lot of options for these covers. What color is that? Tan or Mocha are the lighter colors, these seem to be closer to the ivory interior of my XV.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow! those look great! And just think...

You didn't even have to wait for Mele Kalikimaka to get covers for your seats where you now comfortably put your okole! Yay! way to go!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Andrazy86 said:
Winglet said:
Which model was ordered, the Impreza seats? They still don't have a XV-specific variation listed on the website.
I've read other people order the imprezza seats because they are the same seats as the xv. For us the place was local so we went to them directly for peace of mind.
I've also read that the impreza seat covers were not an exact fit for the seats in the XV. But they look to fit just fine in your photos, so I'll order some with confidence. ;D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cedreca said:
Andrazy86

Do you have the part number for that cover configuration? I went to the Wet Okole site and there are a lot of options for these covers. What color is that? Tan or Mocha are the lighter colors, these seem to be closer to the ivory interior of my XV.
Now you know what I know ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
webcricket said:
They look good!

Do they impede the ability of the airbag to deploy though?
My understanding is that they are designed to allow proper air bag functionality.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So there are 2 small gripes(small for me as the protection is way more important to me) I have with the protectors. The center console extension no longer extends out with the cover they installed, and the center armrest in the back set is now covered, but the 60/40 split seat still folds properly.
Like I said, for me no big deal, I have a newborn car seat posted full time in the back and I'd rather protect my front armrest because I know how dirty mine tend to get.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Andrazy86 said:
The center console extension no longer extends out with the cover they installed
Just to clarify this- the extension will no longer slide at all? or does it move with difficulty? And do you think it possible that the covers could be modified easily to allow normal functionality? I kinda like the armrest in the forward position, so this could be a deal killer for me. ..although I DO love the covers. Had planned on getting orange/blk ones to match my tangerine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Winglet said:
Andrazy86 said:
The center console extension no longer extends out with the cover they installed
Just to clarify this- the extension will no longer slide at all? or does it move with difficulty? And do you think it possible that the covers could be modified easily to allow normal functionality? I kinda like the armrest in the forward position, so this could be a deal killer for me. ..although I DO love the covers. Had planned on getting orange/blk ones to match my tangerine.
Doesn't slide at all it seems, I pulled it forward barely before I could feel the fabric stretching, which was enough for me to stop pulling. I like it forward too but I'd rather it be covered.
Still loving the covers though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts