Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to find a push button switch identical to the VDC. This will be for my driving lights.

Any resource that you may know a backlit switch this size. Please pass it along. It may be the same size as other year subies. Not sure but long time owners may have a clue

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.. thanks.... It is the start/stop button on some models... Hope they come up with a universal switch that goes here some day... I may need one... lol!

When I say universal, I mean a MATCH to what is there without mods... but can be used for anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
On my 2015 XV - it is the SRF button (on/off). My Subaru Crosstrek with EyeSight comes equipped with Steering Responsive Fog Lights. The fog lights work independently from each other and light up in the corresponding direction the car is traveling. For instance, if the car is turning left around a curve, the left fog light illuminates. If the car is turning right around a curve, the right fog light illuminates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Test drove a 2016 Crosstrek Limited this weekend. That was definitely the SRF on/off toggle. Steering Responsive Foglights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts