Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My check engine light and traction control light are on, and my cruise control indicator is blinking. What does that indicate?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I had this issue on my Tribeca. It was a bad speed sensor. Will it allow you to use cruise control? Regardless you should take it in quickly. If it is a speed sensor it could affect your antilock brakes. Just my 2cents.

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Good speed sensors are also necessary for an automatic type transmission to work properly. Regardless of your transmission, as Schonuff mentioned, I'd recommend sending your Subaru to a service department as soon as possible.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good speed sensors are also necessary for an automatic type transmission to work properly. Regardless of your transmission, as Schonuff mentioned, I'd recommend sending your Subaru to a service department as soon as possible.
+1 on this... the Tribeca had poor acceleration at highway speeds. In other words passing or merging above 50MPH or so.

Not a good feeling when you step on it to pass and nothing happens. I had a few butt-puckering moments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts