Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen a unified topic posting here yet and I know that there are random images scattered throughout other topics. So, we might as well start the one stop topic for all to enjoy and share.

This is our Thule Atlantis 1600 Cargo Box. As you can see it is a very tight fit in order to open the rear hatch with the Subaru Spoiler Installed. It is less than one inch of clearance between the box in the most forward position and the spoiler in the opened position.

If you notice, my expectation of the antenna rubbing the box is true. Time to find a shorty antenna that will fit for "box purposes"...or another toy as Sarah labels it.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Here's what was on mine a couple of weeks ago. Notice the club sticker.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's what's on mine. Two 15.5 foot kayaks. On a yakima rail grab setup with hull raiser kayak mounts. Works great. No issues on the freeway. I've also had two road bikes up top on sprocket rocket mounts without issue. I'll get a pic at some point.

Only concern I have is with wind noise. The yakima fairing does not fit with the sunroof. My gf has a wind jammer on her setup. I'm going to put it on mine and see if it makes any difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
What hitch basket (is that what it's called?) is that, Ikon?
The basket is a Harbor Freight basket. It will hold up to 500 lbs. it was on sale for $49.99 with a coupon. Regularly $89.00

·
Registered
500 Posts
creekchub13 said:
that looks good enough that I kind of wish I'd kept my roof rack setup rather than the hitch rack I switched to.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is amazing how well the Tangerine images, I am still visually surprised each time that I see one. No matter what their surroundings, they always seem to capture the moment. I can see why Subaru has utilized this color as their flagship XV model.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Man I'm feeling like a slug! I don't even have crossbars!! Love all these pics though...rock on Crosstrekkers 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts