Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I have a 2016 Crosstrek that has had some mods put on it. One of those things was smoked taillights. I want my headlights to match, but am having trouble finding ones that fit my car. Does anyone know where I can find some headlights?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for the rather strong reply
Sorry (not sorry) but dimming your headlights even 0.01% is stupid.
Okay, thanks for the strong reply. I wonder why they make some for the Toyota Tacoma but not for my car. Thanks for the reply tho.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I smoked my 2019 Crosstrek taillights myself with precut tint from jdmfv.com they have some headlight pieces too.
Oh wow, thanks for the link. I can't believe I never found this site. I'll definitely look and see what they have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ebay

or anywhere that sell window tint.

I don't suggest tinting your headlight housings because it drastically reduces light output which is dangerous for night and inclement weather driving but some people prefer the look over functionality.

I suggest looking up a DIY thread on how to disassemble your headlight housing and black out any chrome trim OTHER THAN REFLECTORS with some matte black spray paint which will darken the appearance of your headlights without impacting your light output.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts