Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 XV Crosstrek Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Recently lifted my 14’ XV Crosstrek by 2”, and installed 15” methods on 215/75/R15 wildpeaks. The method wheels give me a -15 offset.

I’m getting some serious rub during drive (not just reverse). I already started trimming the inner wheel well liners but I’ve noticed the tires are also hitting the front & back body pieces.

Going out to buy a heat gun & dremel today. I’m curious if anyone else came across this issue & what you did to remedy it.

Photos to show the problem area’s:

The back of the well isn’t as much of a problem as the front.

·
Registered
2019 crosstrek
62 Posts
Hey!

Recently lifted my 14’ XV Crosstrek by 2”, and installed 15” methods on 215/75/R15 wildpeaks. The method wheels give me a -15 offset.

I’m getting some serious rub during drive (not just reverse). I already started trimming the inner wheel well liners but I’ve noticed the tires are also hitting the front & back body pieces.

Going out to buy a heat gun & dremel today. I’m curious if anyone else came across this issue & what you did to remedy it.

Photos to show the problem area’s:
View attachment 11112
View attachment 11113

The back of the well isn’t as much of a problem as the front.
My 19 doesn’t rub bc they increased the wheel well size. I would go the route you are going with dremmel or a multi tool 🤷‍♂️🤙🏻

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm curious to know how things turn out. I have a 2016 with 2" lift but after some research I went falken wild peak A/T although I have no rubbing w/aftermarket mud flaps
I'm wondering if I change out my stock rims will it rub.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts