Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
World's fastest WRX STI is a misleading title.

I feel that they meant "world's faster WRX STI you can buy from a dealership in the USA with a warranty from Subaru". It is quite obvious this is NOT the fastest WRX STI in the world.

Still nice that Subaru themselves is okay with this though. ESX (Easy Street Motorsports) is one of a handful of tuning shops that have a reputation good enough for Subaru to trust them with a major sponsorship/partnership.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWDfreak said:

I feel that they meant "world's faster WRX STI you can buy from a dealership in the USA with a warranty from Subaru". It is quite obvious this is NOT the fastest WRX STI in the world.

Still nice that Subaru themselves is okay with this though. ESX (Easy Street Motorsports) is one of a handful of tuning shops that have a reputation good enough for Subaru to trust them with a major sponsorship/partnership.
Ahh, fair enough. I used to have a 2004 WRX and I had done a lot of reading up on ESX so I am pretty familiar with them. If I had the money I would definitely have one of their builds in my driveway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
AWDfreak said:

Ahh, fair enough. I used to have a 2004 WRX and I had done a lot of reading up on ESX so I am pretty familiar with them. If I had the money I would definitely have one of their builds in my driveway.
How fast is the world's fastest?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts