Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, it all fit! Eureka Copper Canyon 1610 tent (in Outdoor Products duffle bag), Coleman MAX folding chairs, Rubbermaid Cooler (for drinks), bedding pads (2), day pack, ground covers (2)/tarps (2) w/tools (in military duffle bag), ground mats (3), Coleman Stove, Igloo MAX Cooler, Rubbermaid totes (2), Alpine Design 2 person sleeping bag, Ozark Trail 1 person sleeping bag, plus room for additional medium to small items.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changed over to wine (see photo 001 - paper bag) - less filling - now more space between steering wheel and driver seat ;D.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reminded of the Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared". Perfect sense to "Grab-n-Go"! when making the most of our leisure time. Enjoy looking at your "best friend" photo. We have a Yorkshire/Maltese mix (our daughter couldn't take him - her dog) when she took a job in New York (long commute), so we more or less adopted him. He resembles a miniature sheep dog when he's not groomed for hot weather.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We just got the Mountainsmith modular hauler with four compartments. You can find it on amazon for $50 half of retail. Being organized is key, especially in a small car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I should took some pictures of this past weekend trip. I had 2 yetis, rubbermade container with the camping stuff I side. On the roof rack I had a cabelas alanaka tent, 10x10 canopy, chairs, tarp, folding table, I had 2 mtn bikes on the back. It was a full packed car.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I should took some pictures of this past weekend trip. I had 2 yetis, rubbermade container with the camping stuff I side. On the roof rack I had a cabelas alanaka tent, 10x10 canopy, chairs, tarp, folding table, I had 2 mtn bikes on the back. It was a full packed car.
Jeez, sounds like you may have hit the maximum payload rating for the XV!

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts

This is most of my camping gear.

6-person tent, two queen size air mattresses & pump, propane grille & utensils, cooler, tarps, pot and pan, bowls, two lamps, and a few other odds and ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts