Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Not to get off topic but Man that's a good looking dog! What kind? I have a 10 yr old lab/golden mix who is diabetic and not doing so hot. Would love to get her out more often. .... Have you seen that XV commercial where the guy takes his puppy to a cabin then it progresses to his having a wife, then child and the dog gets older in each shot? My wife tears up every time she sees it. :'(. Enjoy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Awesome. That dog is one proud Subaru owner.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RubySu said:
Not to get off topic but Man that's a good looking dog! What kind? I have a 10 yr old lab/golden mix who is diabetic and not doing so hot. Would love to get her out more often. .... Have you seen that XV commercial where the guy takes his puppy to a cabin then it progresses to his having a wife, then child and the dog gets older in each shot? My wife tears up every time she sees it. :'(. Enjoy.
no worries, he is a white german shepherd. he just turned 4. i love that commercial. its the first thing that i saw the crosstrek in.

sorry to hear about your dog. have you tried going with an all raw diet? that can totally help diabetic dogs because there are no carbohydrates in raw meat.

for what its worth, heres my dog eating a rabbit. theres plenty other vids of him feasting on my youtube channel.
Canine Raw Feeding - White rabbit

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thank you for the suggestion. The lengths we've gone to keep her healthy...for the money, i could keep a dairy herd healthy! (Grew up on farm)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts