Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow XVers..

I was out searching TBs (tech bulletins) and manuals today for XV. Ran across some interesting docs. Don't know if they are of any use to any of you guys. But they are attached.

Even better though...
(Although I'm sure some of you guys already have this, I am posting it for the benefit of others who have not seen it)....

Along the way, I found what I started out looking for, which was the XV Repair Manual. I am so excited I found it.

You can get it on eBay. It is OEM Subaru Genuine Factory Service Repair Manual for the 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i and 2013 XV Crosstrek. It covers the 4-door Sedan and 5-door Wagon of all the 2.0i trims as well as the XV. Has over 4400 pages (yes, even stuff about our elusive Navi in there).

The purchase includes a copy of the 4th generation Body Repair manual thrown in with it. These are for the US models. Attached is a screenshot of one page from inside the manual (looks good).

After purchase, you get your link to download them directly. I have downloaded mine and they pull up nicely (even on my new mac).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Subaru-Impreza-2-0i-and-XV-Crosstrek-OEM-Factory-Service-Repair-Manual-FSM-/130918098407?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item1e7b53a5e7

Hope these help and enjoy.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts